Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Linda´s Wedding Cake!

My neighbor was at her friend Linda's wedding, then I saw that they had posted pictures on Facebook from the big day. I saw the wedding cake and immediately thought: I have to make this cake in miniature! It is sooo nice!
So yesterday, I started to "bake" the cake. I never made roses before but found a good tutorial.
I could not get  the lace pattern right, but there is a little structure anyway.

I asked Linda if it's ok to post a picture of the original cake so that you too can see how it looked. A very beautiful wedding cake!


Now it's done and this is the result:


 
The original cake        The miniature cake

6 comments:

  1. The mini cake is perfect as the real one.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You've done a beautiful job! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una preciosidad con mucho realismo.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wedding cakes, both in mini and 1-1. Well made.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anna! Your wedding cake is Wonderful! You have captured the cake sooo beautifully and if this is the first time that you have made miniature roses well, all that I can say is... You Rock! Your cakes are really something special. Great work Anna!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, jättefin! Och rosorna blev ju riktigt lyckade :)

    Kram från Sara

    ReplyDelete