Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dresses

I have tried to make miniature clothes before, but gave up because it was so difficult to sew. But now I've borrowed a sewing machine again and decided to try again. I found a pattern on a dress that you can do looot of  variations to, so I tested it. I did three variations of that pattern, then I did a crossover dress too. I realized that it is easier to glue the seams instead of sewing.
In my vision in my head, there was little buttons on the dress so I did tiny little buttons in Fimo too. I did quite a lot of them, so I can use it in other projects as well. It was sooo relaxing to sit and make these dresses. almost like when you are knitting or crocheting. This is what I love about my miniature hobby, that you can vary what you do all the time and there are lot of different things though everything is still miniatures. It is so much fun!
I have always been
fascinated of all pretty clothes to Blythe dolls. I get so inspired!
Now I would really like to have a Blythe doll, but they are soooo expensive! It would be fun with any doll that you can bend the joints on. So if anyone of you who read my blog has a doll that you can spare, let me know ;)
This is what my first dresses looks like...
Click on the pictures to see them bigger.


9 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses, Anna, so cute and well done!
    Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ilona =) Have a nice weekend you too =) Hugs

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. tack så mycket =) Jag blev faktiskt lite stolt själv hehe =)
      Jag ska göra fler vita och sätta dit sidenband i midjan med olika färger. Kram på dej!

      Delete
  3. Your dresses are wonderful.
    Saluti, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh så söta!! Klänningar är ju så söta och de i mini är väl bara ännu sötare! Min favorit är den 3e i turkost! Den vill jag ha till mig själv med ;)
    kram Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anna! You have made some very pretty little outfits! I like the variety of them and the styles are really cute! Keep up the good work!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unos vestidos preciosos, no sabría decir cual me gusta mas todos estan muy bien hechos, me encantan.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete