Sunday, July 20, 2014

My blythe is finally here!




Now I've got my Blythe doll! (or that's two dolls but they are the same) One, I packed up but the other may be left in the plastic until I'll customize her.  
Here's what she looks like:

 

I thought they looked a little scary when they were wrapped in plastic with starring eyes but it felt better when I removed it ;)

It's really hot weather today but she doesnt have to be naked. Yesterday, I made a dress that fits quite well. I´ll redo it later and put some decorations on.


 


I'll get started right away and sandpaper her face and carv the mouth. I´ll post pictures of the process later =)


 

She looks a little bit like me, we have almost the same haircolor (its my hair to the left) =)
What do you think, should I customize her so that she looks like me, or should I change hair color on her?

8 comments:

  1. Nooo, don't change it, I love the hair colour. Very distinctive and pretty =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, Im glad you like pink hair. I colored my hair pink just minutes before I found this doll online =) it was just a coincidence that she happened to have the same hair color as me. I didnt look for one with pink hair, but this one was so cheap so I decided to buy it. I might change her hair color when I change my own later then =) I want mint colored hair next =)
      Take care Pepper! Hugs

      Delete
  2. Wonderful doll! I would leave her hair pink. Maybe add a stripe of another color, but I really like the pink.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I decided to leave it pink as it is =) maybe when Im recolor my own hair, she will get the same again then =)
      take care!
      hugs!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your new girl. The pink hair is rather cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabelle =) I´m really excited about her =) I decided that the pink will stay and I will make her a "mini-me" =)

      Delete
  4. make her look like you that way she can do all the things you wanna do, Love the hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was planning to do dioramas with things I would like myself, and that is a little different than my usuall miniatures. So I realized that, why not have myself in miniature alsp. enjoying all the things Im dreaming of in real life =) Your comment helped me decide =) thank you! hugs

      Delete