Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mini-swap with Jennie =)

Jennie is such a talented miniatyrist! I have seen many of her things and been amazed every time! A while ago, I saw that she had made "kärleksmums" (I dont know the English name for them). I was so impressed! They look so real and so cute and small! Every detail is so impressive! So me and Jennie have started talking on facebook and decided we would do a swap. We had intended to send only the "kärleksmums" and I would send her some candles. But the candles didnt turn out as nice as I wanted so I sent them, and a few extra things to her. And she sent a few extra things to me too =) Her "krämbullar" are also sooo incredible! Such details! She is so talented! Everything is so pretty!! Thanks so much Jennie! =)





10 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! I'm very curious and so I looked it up. It's called the love cake. I looked at the ingredients and it must be delicious judging from what's in it. Thanks for putting a coin next to the plates of desserts. It makes it so much easier to appreciate how small everything really is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it´s really tasty =) I love to eat it in real life and Jennie´s miniature looked just like the real thing =) its so impressive =)

      Delete
  2. Hello Anna! I can see why you would be so delighted with these dainties.. They look delicious! It looks like some shortbread on the plate too, one of my favorites. Fantastic work Jennie and
    Congratulations Anna!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. åh, jag älskar vaniljbullar och blev jättesugen nu!!!
    Jennie är så duktig! Får vi se bilder på vad du skickade henne med?? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja visst ser allt så verkligt ut =)
      Jag hann inte ta kort på de ja skickade till henne. Kommer nästan inte ihåg vad det var heller, slängde bara i lite saker och skickade iväg =)

      Delete
  4. Beutiful gift. Everything look delicious.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful swap hon! Wonderful little yummys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah jag kan ta kort på vad jag fick av Anna någon dag och lägga in det på min miniatyr sida på Facebook =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spännande =) Jag är som Nicke nyfiken och kan inte låta bli att fundera på vad du kan ha fått ;)

      Delete
    2. Har satt in bild på Facebook nu på vad jag fick =)

      Delete