Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter- swap!

We had an easter-swap on our facebook group. and this is what I got:

This is what I got from Magdalena =) thank you so very much! I went to pick up the package and could not hold myself, so I had to open the package in the car =) not so smart to do it when it comes to tiny little things. but nothing disappeared =) Such nice easteregg with candy inside, a bowl of pretty eggs, one letter, one teapot, one eastercard, and a straw hat =) Really nice! thanks so much!

Thanks Lisbeth for your great package =) a tray of salmon and lemons and an easter egg with candy inside. The salmon was really well done! it really looked real =) and really nice pattern on the egg too. thanks =) it's so fun to swap =)

This is what I sent to Magdalena: 

I sent almost the same to Lisbeth except colorpencils, diffrent books and the egg, and a "eastertree" with feathers instead of the horse. Both got the eastermagazines and the colorbook.

Tomorrow, I will send a package to the U.S. as I should have sent a loooong time ago. 
I've had some performance anxiety perhaps you could call it, because I shall send the package to a person who is my role model in miniature world and is really good at what she does! I'm so ashamed that I havnt sent the package as I would have done, but I've talked to her and hope she will be pleased with the package although it will be very much too late ...


6 comments:

  1. Those look like great treats! I think swaps are the way to go instead of entering more and more giveaways! My blog list is getting way too long :P
    Enjoy your day!
    Hugs,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swaps! Enjoy your lovely gifts.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is some lovely gifts you have exchange. Yes it is really nice to exchange gifts. Enjoy your lovely minis.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the wonderful swap gifts. Everything is beautiful. Enjoy your gifts.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anna! It is always a pleasure to receive treats in the mail especially when they are mini ones! I am also impatient and I would have done exactly as you did and open the parcel in the car! I just hope that you didn't do it while you were driving! hahha
    i hope that you will enjoy all your pretty little gifts as they come from such special friends!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful swap!
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete