Monday, November 5, 2012

Castle


When my son was little and I would decorate his room, I found this castle on the internet and absolutely fell in love with it! I was looking where to buy it and found it. But it cost 6000 SEK so there was no castle for me (my son). Instead I he got a bunk bed with a slide.

But the castle is still in my head. It´s so nice! I still want one of those in my son's room. I've been thinking of building one myself, but now that I would decorate the doll house, I realized that I can build it in miniature! I was so glad I could finally decorate with one of those even if it is only in miniature =)
Mine is not done yet, Im going to paint the steps so that the whole is white, then I put in floors and pillows and a lamp inside =) But this is how it looks so far:
And this is the original: 
www.smallroom.se

No comments:

Post a Comment